The Postal Service released Forever stamps celebrating Hot Wheels in 2018, the die-cast cars that had captured imaginations for 50 years.
Each Hot Wheels stamp perfectly shows one of 10 different vehicles:
- The Twin Mill (1969) features dual big-block engines.
- Rodger Dodger (1974) is a classic muscle car with a giant engine bursting out of its hood.
- Rocket-Bye-Baby (1971), which is equipped with a roof-mounted rocket.
- The Sharkruiser (1987) is a carnivore on wheels that features fins, a tail, a sharp-toothed grille, and a V-8 engine.
- Purple Passion (1990), a sleek purple and green model.
- Rigor Motor (1994) is a coffin-shaped hot rod powered by a huge engine adorned with two skulls.
- Deora II (2000), a souped-up vehicle similar to a surfboard-toting car included in the first Hot Wheels line.
- Bone Shaker (2006), a hot rod with a fierce-looking skull for a grille.
- The HW40 (2008), a car introduced to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Hot Wheels, features a jet turbine engine and a futuristic glass hood.
- Mach Speeder (2018) has a twin-turbo V-6 hybrid engine and wide front air intakes built to look like a predatory fish.
Mattel introduced Hot Wheels in 1968. Thousands of varieties have been produced, and the line was inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame in 2011.
The stamps will be available in panes of 10, with each design included twice. In addition, the iconic Hot Wheels logo will appear in the top right corner of the pane, while the back of the pane will display the Hot Wheels 50th anniversary logo.
How many stamps are in a roll？
At marconisp.com, you can shop roll of stamps with American Flag designs. Here are 100 pieces for each roll of American Flag stamps. This is the standard number for a roll of USPS stamps.
For other Forever stamps selling at marconisp.com, you can get 100 pieces per pack.
Are these real Forever stamps?
Yes. Each stamp selling on marconisp.com is a real USPS Forever stamp. These stamps have been authorized by the United States Postal Service and will always be accepted for the value of a standard First-Class postage stamp, regardless of future price increases. You can trust that the Forever stamps you purchase from marconisp.com are authentic and valid for postage.
How many stamps to mail a letter？
To mail a 1 ounce letter, you only need ONE Forever postage stamp. But if you only have postcard stamps, TWO postcard stamps are required to mail a 1 ounce letter. By the way, ONE postcard stamp is sufficient for mailing a postcard
It’s important to note that the weight of the letter, as well as the dimensions and destination, can affect the number of stamps required. Therefore, it’s recommended to use the USPS postage calculator or consult with a postal clerk for the most accurate postage rates.