As a customer-centered group, we will not sell, distribute or leak customer information to third parties. SSL certificate ensures the security of user's transport and payment data.
Visitors to the Site can access much of the Site, including viewing events, checking show dates, browsing information about Marconisp policies, and accessing help content. Marconisp’s products available to members and visitors are collectively referred to as "Services".
The following capitalized terms shall have the meanings herein as set forth below.
- "Agent" means any Third Party that Processes Personal Information pursuant to the instructions of, and solely for, Marconisp or to which Marconisp discloses Personal Information for use on its behalf.
- "Employee" refers to any current, temporary, permanent, prospective or former Agent, director, contractor, worker, or retiree of Marconisp and/or its subsidiaries worldwide.
- "Personal Information" is any information or opinion relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Individual"), without limitation to meaning given to the terms ‘personal information’ in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) , ‘personal data’ in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
- "Process" or "Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Information or sets thereof, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
- "Services" means all of Marconisp’s products available toMarconisp’s customers.
- "Site" includes Marconisp’s website, www.marconisp.com.
- "Third Party" is any company, natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body other than the Individual, Marconisp or Marconisp’s Agents.
3. How we collect and use your personal information
3.1Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Technologies such as cookies or similar technologies are used by Marconisp and our partners, , or analytics or service providers (e.g. advertising, analytics, and monitoring partners). These technologies are essentially small data files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device (collectively, "devices") and are used in analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking users' movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on an individual as well as aggregated basis (such information constituting Personal Information under the GDPR, due to a natural person being associated with such online identifier).
3.2 Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider ("ISP"), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, and/or similar data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve Services we offer you, and to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
Please note, Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
3.3 Behavioral Targeting/Re-Targeting
3.4 Social Media Widgets
3.5 Single Sign-On
You can log in to our Site using sign-in services. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Additionally, any Personal Information we collect from you to register for our loyalty program (if available).
3.6 Information We Request Directly From You
The Site's signup forms, purchase forms, contact us forms, surveys and contests may require you to give us certain information including but not limited to contact information (such as your name and email address), unique identifiers (such as a username and password), and demographic information (such as your post/ZIP code or age). Purchase forms require financial information (such as your account or credit card numbers and billing address) as well. You may be asked to provide a shipping address if the products you purchase will be delivered by mail. We also have CCTV installed in some of our stores and head office premises, as indicated by signage at the premises, and this will capture your images. Should you injure yourself in our store, our sales staff or customer services departments may collect also your Personal Information.
3.7 User Data Supplementation
We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or Third Parties from whom we have lawfully purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new users, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us with Personal Information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Examples of the types of Personal Information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from Third Parties and combined with information we already have about you, may include:
- Address information about you from Third-Party sources, such as the U.S. Postal Service, to verify your address so we can properly ship your products to you and to prevent fraud; and
- Purchased marketing data about our users from Third Parties that is combined with information we already have about you, to create more tailored event recommendations.
4. How we use your Personal Information
4.1 Contact Information
Your contact information is used to contact you when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the Site. Your credit or debit card information, details utilised for buy-now-pay-later schemes (offered through a third party provider) and/or demographic information will not be disclosed. Your billing address will also not be disclosed unless it is also the shipping address. For some purchases, we may require additional permission from you to disclose other Personal Information such as your email address. A notice of what Personal Information and how it will be used will appear during the checkout process.
We also use customer contact information we collect in order to send you information and offers fromMarconisp. We carefully select the information we send in an effort to provide you information that offers real value to you, such as discounts or exclusive offers. You may opt-out of notifications by editing your email subscription.
4.2 Feedback and Ratings
If you buy a product on the Site, we may solicit you by email for your feedback on the experience. Feedback may include ratings, reviews, names, taglines and/or photos. If you choose to give us feedback and you make your feedback public, it will be displayed on the Site in association with the specific product. In the event that you discontinue your membership, all feedback and your member profile will be considered not public and will not be published on the Site. To request removal of your Personal Information from these posted feedbacks, please contact us. For further information, please see section 9.4 below.
We strongly discourage you from disclosing any Personal Information, such as email addresses, phone numbers or credit card information, in your feedback, especially if you've chosen to make it public. If you disclose any Personal Information in your feedback that you have chosen to make public, anyone will be able to see this information on our Site.
From time to time, Marconisp may want to reprint or reuse feedback as a testimonial or quote outside of the Site. When such occasions arise, we will contact you to obtain your consent.
4.3 Demographic Information
We use demographic information to tailor the Site to the interests of our users.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you and provide you with marketing materials via social and direct messages, email, SMS, messaging applications and telephone. If you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from us, you may:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the unsubscribe link on any marketing email you receive from us.
If you opt out of receiving marketing materials, you may continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding your purchases, information through other platforms and other non-marketing communications.
4.5 Processing Required by Law
We may access, preserve, process, and disclose your Personal Information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours', ours' or others' rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce Marconisp policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to Marconisp; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
4.6 Human Resources Data
- Workflow management, including assigning, managing and administering projects
- Human resources administration and communication
- Payroll and the provision of benefits
- Compensation, including bonuses and long-term incentive administration, stock plan administration, compensation analysis, including monitoring overtime and compliance with labor laws, and company recognition programs
- Job grading activities
- Performance and employee development management
- Organizational development and succession planning
- Benefits and personnel administration
- Absence management
- Helpdesk and IT support services
- Regulatory compliance
- Internal and/or external or governmental compliance investigations
- Internal or external audits
- Litigation evaluation, prosecution, and defense
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Restructuring and relocation
- Emergency contacts and services
- Employee safety
- Compliance with statutory requirements
- Processing of Employee expenses and travel charges
- Acquisitions, divestitures, and integrations
4.7 Other Uses
In addition to direct marketing and individual or market research, we may use your Personal Information for other purposes in which we have a legitimate interest, such as:
- when it is disclosed or used for a purpose related to the primary purposes of collection detailed above and you would reasonably expect your Personal Information to be used or disclosed for such a purpose in accordance with American Privacy Law.
- anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information to us or when you provide us with your consent.
5. User profiles
When you joinMarconisp, the profile you create on our Site will be publicly accessible unless otherwise indicated. You may change the privacy settings of your profile through your account portal.
Due to the nature of the goods and services we provide, it is only practicable or reasonable for Marconisp to transact and correspond with you on a named basis.
6. Your rights in relation to your personal information under the GDPR
In accordance with data protection laws, you may have various rights in relation to the information which we hold about you. For California residents, please see Section 15 California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. We have described these below.
To get in touch with us about any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event within one month (subject to any extensions to which we are lawfully entitled). Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
For those individuals in the European Union who engage with us, under the GDPR you have the following rights in section 6.1-6.8 relation to your Personal Information.
6.1 Right to object
This right enables you to object to us Processing your Personal Information where we do so for one of the following reasons:
- because it is in our legitimate interests to do so.
- to enable us to perform a task in the public interest or exercise official authority.
- to send you direct marketing materials.
- for scientific, historical, research, or statistical purposes.
6.2 Right to withdraw consent
Where we have obtained your consent to Process your Personal Information for certain activities, you may withdraw this consent at any time and we will cease to use your information for that purpose unless we consider that there is an alternative legal basis to justify our continued Processing of your information for this purpose, in which case we will inform you of this condition.
6.3 Data Subject Access Requests
You may ask us for a copy of the information we hold about you at any time, and request us to modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this unless permitted by law. If you request further copies of this information from us, we may charge you a reasonable administrative cost. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request we will always tell you the reasons for doing so.
6.4 Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we "erase" your Personal Information in certain circumstances. Normally, this right exists where:
- The information are no longer necessary
- You have withdrawn your consent to us using your Personal Information, and there is no other valid reason for us to continue
- The Personal Information has been Processed unlawfully
- It is necessary for the Personal Information to be erased in order for us to comply with our obligations under law or
- You object to the Processing and we are unable to demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds for our continued Processing.
We would only be entitled to refuse to comply with your request for erasure in limited circumstances and we will always tell you our reason for doing so.
When complying with a valid request for the erasure of Personal Information we will take all reasonably practicable steps to delete the relevant information.
6.5 Right to restrict Processing
You have the right to request that we restrict our Processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, for example if you dispute the accuracy of the Personal Information that we hold about you or you object to our Processing of your Personal Information for our legitimate interests. If we have shared your Personal Information with Third Parties, we will notify them about the restricted Processing unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate effort. We will, of course, notify you before lifting any restriction on Processing your Personal Information.
6.6 Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information that we hold about you. If we have shared this Personal Information with Third Parties, we will notify them about the rectification unless this is impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You may also request details of the Third Parties that we have disclosed the inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information to. Where we think that it is reasonable for us not to comply with your request, we will explain our reasons for this decision.
Please note, the Site also gives you the opportunity to modify the account information you have provided to us through our edit account page. If you have created a public profile on our Site, you can modify the profile information you have provided to us by editing feedback in your profile. Modifying your account information or profile information in this way will not modify information which we have collected as part of a purchase in our transactions database.
6.7 Right of information portability
In certain circumstances, you may have the right to transfer your Personal Information between service providers. In effect, this means that you are able to transfer the details we hold on you to another third party. To allow you to do so, we will provide you with your information in a commonly used machine-readable format so that you can transfer the information. Alternatively, we may directly transfer the information for you.
6.8 Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Information on how to contact each of the European data protection authorities can be found on the European Commission website here.
7. Children's policy
Users must be 18 years of age or older to purchase products through the Site. The Services are not directed to children under 16 years of age, and Marconisp does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16 years of age. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 16 years old, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child's account.
8. Redress and acountability
Information on how to contact each of the European data protection authorities can be found on the European Commission website here.